hello all!
i haven't been on here too much lately because of the pageant prep that i've been doing. any who, the pageant week is coming up fast. july 14th i leave for long island for the week of pageantry. for those who do not know, my platform is "Alopecia Awareness." my goal is to educate those who do not know about alopecia, spread the word about it, and help people cope who have it.
this is a BIG thing. i'm hoping i can win the judges over and show them how much this title means to me and others.
if i win i will do great things for the world of people who have alopecia regardless of how or why they have it (medical/unknown/etc.)

wish me luck! i hope everyone had a great 4th of july!

-Stacie Duda
Miss Empire Rose 2008

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go Stacie Go!!
I wish you all the best!
Diane
good luck :c)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service