Quoting the TV Guide for Shear Genius for July 23: "Styling of hair of surfers and prematurely balding women."

For those of you who aren't familiar with the show, it's a reality show like Top Chef, or Project Runway, only with hairdressers. It airs at 10pm on Bravo TV, and multiple times the week after that.

I recommend watching it.

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes, i get it. in email it is hard to "read" my tone. i am all about shear genius doing the episode. just sharing my other thoughts with you ladies in the comfort of this forum. thanks.
Wow!! That was incredible.. Thank you for sharing.... So amazing that they are informing the world on AU :)

Muah Zoey
thank you so much for mentioning this! I actually was watching the channel and there are a commercial for Shear Genius and they said "This week, the biggest twist yet..." and then a bunch of women pulled off their wigs. They didn't say that it was alopecia on the commercial but i watched it anyway just incase and i was amazed when it was! Now I'm hooked on the show
It's actually thanks to this very show that a coworker of mine understood what alopecia was when I revealed this to her. It wasn't a shock and she actually seemed excited to meet a real alopecian. I'm glad you were able to do this for us! :)
Wonderful! I think the final repeat of the episode will be tomorrow, Wednesday, August 27, at 3:00 pm. It looks like they're rerunning the whole season before the finale airs. Our episode is called "It looks like a helmet". It's also still on YouTube under "Shear Genius 2 Episode 5).

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service