So...for a while now I have wanted to do some sort of fundraiser or benefit for Alopecia in my area. No one around here with Alopecia speaks freely of it, therefore so many people have no idea what it is. I want to raise awareness and money.

I don't know what to do though. I don't have thousands of dollars to spend and I could really use some helpful tips and ideas. Anyone that can help me try to set something like this up, all comments are welcome. I've started small with cans and stuff, but I want to do something that would raise more money.

I have some people that have even offered free entertainment, well my boyfriend is a magician, a dance school offered some solos, a barbershop quartet offered some songs and whatnot.

Please help...

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kaitlyn
Wow, there is soooooo much you could do! There are often a lot of activities at local parks and in malls. You could even do a silent auction if you can manage to get some things donated (many companies are good at helping with that) and have the entertainment going on during. If you could even get something on the street/sidewalk downtown that would be amazing!! Get help too, big events need a lot of work!!! Good luck! :)
Hiya please contact the bebold team and we will share some ideas with you

theteam@bebold.org.uk

Kind regards

Darren
Hi Kaitlyn,

Wondered where you live guessing you are in the states. I live In ireland I have a website and hold fundraisers, we run regular table quizzes that are fun and have a big raffle this is quite a good way. If there are any community groups that meet in your area you couldnhold a raffle I often do this and it costs nothing just the price of raffle tickets, hope this helps, you are welome to add me as a friend, my website is www.alopecia.ie check it out, Love Liz
Hi Kaitlyn,

We are a company that help with fundraising go check out our website may be we can be some help to you. www.mobile4beauty.com.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service