Here is a website for everyone to check out. PLease tell me what you think. Do you think this company is legitimate? I think I am going to purchase this wig. I want your other people's opinion who have alopecia. Thanks!

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

C A U T I O N - Too good to be true?!!! Seems sketchy to me. Check out what others had to say:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/241571/thread/1183917424/last-118419...

Bigus.)
Re: SCIENCEPRO
July 9 2007, 9:24 AM

Last year I emailed a guy who had ordered a piece from these people. He never received anything from these scammers...

In summary, there are a lot of guys out there that seem to have researched this company and nobody would touch it with a 10ft pole. One guy actually called the 1-800 number and found the whole thing rather amusing to him. Others claim they've seen the same photos from another company out of Japan "Propia Hair" and they wonder if they've simply stolen them.

I personally found the instructions on how to take a head measurement using cling wrap very funny. My god, if I'm spending that kind of dough, I want a professional to take the measurements!

I really wouldn't but from there until I actually saw and spoke to someone who purchased from them. I would definitely want to see a finished piece.
Ornit, I couldn't have said it better. When I first looked at the photos, I was amazed. I wanted 3 of them! Then... sadly... reality set in.
Wow that is absolutely ridiculous. Please don't send them any of your money!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service