I made an appointment to tatoo eyebrows this Saturday! Im FREAKING out!!! I need some advise? Should I wait longer, should I just do it?????? I've been drawing them on everyday anyways. Tell Me what you think, if youv'e done it, oe seen someone with them???

Views: 2851

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well what if they do grow back? It wouldn't matter if you have tats under the real thing, would it? The tats would be covered by the real brows then.
Jennifer - Make sure you go to a competent technician. They will be able to tell where your natural eyebrow line is - so if they do grow back, they will grow back on top of the tatooing. BTW - my technician does not have hair loss, but her and many of the other technichians have done each other's eyebrows to avoid having to use a pencil. I have also had eye liner done, too, because of not having lashes any more. Before I lost my hair (in my mid-40's) I used liner all the time. Eyeliner is used by most women who use make up and again, lots of women (and some men) have liner tatooed on so they don't have to apply it every day. I cannot help you with SoCal, but if you want, check out my technician's page and maybe you can email her and ask her for a recommendation. She goes to conventions and training classes all the time. Her page is http://www.pcdcnj.com/. Good luck!
I can give you the contact info for the lady that did my eyebrows and liner in the San Diego area. Where do you live?
Hi Mary, could you also provide me the contact info for the lady that did your eyebrows? Is it the lady/owner of Absolute Tattoo in Kearny Mesa? Thanks, Holly
just do it!!!! I had mine done a couple of times by a very competent technician and I have never been sorry. If you need more courage, email me!! Angell
I've been getting my eyebrows/lashes tattood every few months (touch-ups)

Go4it

Jeff
www.beauti-full-brows.com another option before perm tattoos.
Try these and you may find what your looking for without all the trauma.

Jahjib
I have done it.. and its wonderful!!! They used some tropical numbing solution, so it doesnt even hurt. You have no worries.. You will love them..

Just make sure the first week you keep putting the ointment they give you, so it wont flake off.. :) Usually they will set up a touch up appointment about 3-4 weeks after your first one... Usually if you are getting the hair strokes (I recommend those) they cant do it all the same time, so when you come back for your touch up~They will do the hair strokes... It looks wonderful!!!

You are going to be so happy :)

Let me know how it goes on Saturday, you lucky girl you!!
After I posted my reply to this discussion, I put my video up on YouTube. The more close up section at the end of the video may give the best look. I'm not wearing any eye makeup except a little shadow - the brows and liner are permanent tattoos, as I described in my earlier reply.

YouTube: "Alternatives to wearing a wig"
do it! i have had my eyeliner done (even tho i don't have alopecia) if you can stand a small amount of discomfort you will be ok. i thought the worst part was the anaesthetic cream stinging a little. i even had one eye that tickled and i need it touched up again coz it was hard for the beauty thearpist to do!!!

i will put up b4 and after pics
OH MY, the pain and the cream that was supposed to dull the pain! I had the eyeliner and the brows done several times and EACH time the pain and discomfort until it all healed was worth it!!! Do it, do it, do it, even if you have to have someone sit with you and hold your hand. I took some Tylenol PM for pain before I went and had someone drive me. I have to say that helped a LOT. I would do it again, in fact, I am going to go and have my "brows" touched up again soon. God bless, Angell.
Hi Jennifer! Good luck, and let us know how it goes. I was going to post and ask someone what it's like, what to expect, how much it costs and such.

I want to get mine done too, but now need to find a place here in Arizona that will do them. I want to find someone who will be able to do African-American eyebrows...and no, we don't have different eyebrows, but I want to make sure that she can make the eyebrow color look natural for my skin tone, you know? At any rate - good luck!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service