Jennifer's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"i've had AA since i was 5, and now have totalis. we were always very open about it.…"

Jennifer replied Jun 21, 2011 to 3 yr old daughter diagnosed with AA

13 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by EB Dj

"Thanks Ladies!!! Last night I walked downstairs without my wig on... my husband says…"

Jennifer replied Apr 12, 2010 to Shaved it!

4 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

"ok :)"

Jennifer replied Apr 11, 2010 to Shaved it!

4 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

"I'm in the same boat as you! I wash my wig once a week, but after about 3 months old…"

Jennifer replied Apr 1, 2010 to I wear a weave so...

6 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"when i started loosing my eyebrows, my friend came over and she looked at me and sai…"

Jennifer replied Mar 23, 2010 to My Eyebrows - Help!

28 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Mayte

"do you feel better now that you did it!??? I'm always thinking about it too!!!"

Jennifer replied Mar 11, 2010 to I'm shaving my head today; I need words of encouragement!

33 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Mary

"I'm at that point too! Me and my husband talk about it, but I haven't done it yet! I…"

Jennifer replied Mar 7, 2010 to At what point did you decide to shave it all off?

22 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Double

"just go for it, and get them tattood!!! When mine started getting soo bad, my friend…"

Jennifer replied Mar 7, 2010 to Eyebrows

13 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Gena

"I get mine from target, i wear them like 3 times before i throw them away. I wear th…"

Jennifer replied Mar 7, 2010 to Fake Eyelashes?

5 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

"I wear them everyday! And when we go out, I wear the biggest thickest ones!!! I love…"

Jennifer replied Mar 7, 2010 to Fake Eyelashes?

5 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service