Everytime I log into the chat, it's always empty! We should all try and find a time to meet online so we can utilize that chat space =)

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FYI: We're open to the idea of making trusted members of Alopecia World chat moderators, with the power to boot disruptive chatters, etc. If you might be interested in becoming a chat moderator, please let Cheryl or rj know. This should help, not only make chat events and times more consistent, but safer and more pleasurable as well. Thanks!
I think thats a great idea!!!!
If someone just establishes a set time, I'll be there!
Me too Mandy :)
hmm...maybe some evening this week?...not quite sure what time because we're all in different time zones! any suggestions?
Maybe Thursday or Friday? People might go out on Friday nights.. I am cool with either.. Just let me know what time... I am in California :)

I hope we can all make it!!

Zoey
Anyone want to take a lead on this.
I've been fortunate enough to chat with several people lately.

Jeff

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service