traci's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi all -- I've been away for awhile, but catching up now on all these posts. I've be…"

traci replied Apr 20, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"sure!"

traci replied Dec 3, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Heather, my insurance did cover it -- the co-pay fell under my flexible spending…"

traci replied Dec 2, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks - I'm going to start taking one pill a day today... "

traci replied Nov 22, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi ADML - thanks so much for posting about your treatment! I haven't logged onto Alo…"

traci replied Nov 22, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I started with alopecia areata, yeah. It was these small dime-sized spots around my…"

traci replied Feb 24, 2012 to Help?

6 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Michele

"Hi Nikki, welcome to AW! I understand your up-and-down emotions about handling alope…"

traci replied Feb 24, 2012 to Help?

6 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Michele

"Hey Alexandra! I've been wearing wigs since I was 12--and my early experiences were…"

traci replied Feb 24, 2012 to Wig preferences?

18 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Lexi

"I hear ya on the ponytails...I miss those too! I began losing my hair when I was sev…"

traci replied Jan 21, 2012 to What do I like and what do I miss?

25 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Gerina

"Message me your email address! :)"

traci replied May 30, 2010 to Anyone free to help critique an alopecia-related project? :)

15 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Carmen Dayhoff

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service