I am the mom of a handsome young man who will need to take his high school year book photos next Spring. Jon has Alopecia Universalis. Any suggestions? I was thinking a hat via the rat pack days, Frank Sinatra, that kind of thing. He plays guitar and we'll get some great shots of him with his guitar, but the bandana he wears now would need to be up graded. This IS SO HARD>

Sharon

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi
I'm not sure what would help. How would he like to present himself? I'm sure he is a handsome young man and that may be all he needs. There are some handsome AU men on here maybe they will pop along soon to help.

Rosy
What does Jon want to do? If he normally goes bald, then no reason the pics can't be bald. What does he normally do for school?
A lot of people I know wore a fadora (rat pack hat) for their senior pictures. But don't forget to let him pick out the look! Granted, my mom helped me throw together my senior picture outfits.

Vintage clothes sales and antique shops often have awsome hats. Stores like Hot Topic have some fadoras and I'm sure you can find them in department stores as well.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service