From a fellow alopecian. At first I thought she was wearing glue on eyebrows. Loved it!

http://youtu.be/U4lajZWeEyE

Views: 554

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Patricia,

I'll be Michelle B....I live in Toronto Canada.....I can get it in my local Shopper's Drug mart...I think Sephora carries it...Which I believe is also in the US... So far and I have tried different brow pencils is the MAC. It takes me about the same amount of time as putting on lipstick...

...let this be the easy thing to check off your list:)

Hi Michelle B

Thanks for the message. I'm not in the US but in France, I'll have a look at Sephora, that's where I went some time ago for a free eyebrow make-up session and where they used Benefits products. I know they've got MAC so I'll spend some money on the pencil if they've got it :)and will try to draw hairs as shown on the video. I've already tried to put some brown eye shadow. Tomorrow morning I'll spend quite some time in the bathroom I think, not now it's 7.30 pm here and I should be cooking instead of chatting ;)

Enjoy your evening! Its been nice make-up chatting:)

Hi Michelle B, im Michelle H! So you use the eyebrow pencil from mac? What about a sealant? Any suggestions? Im make up stupid to begin with so im a little lost. :)
Nah no sealer. No worries this is fine for those that r make up challenged... The MAC artists are very helpful..and sensitive..

Good luck Michelle h

Who has the time?? Nice if you do.

I used to think drawing my eyebrows took forever but now I do it as quick as eyeliner. I think it's all about practice. Gets less difficult the better you get at it!

Wow. This is honestly going to be my lifesaver, I am just so sick of people making fun of my eyebrows. I am so chuffed to have seen this :)

Ella, if your picture is any indicator of how you do your eyebrows then I'd say you look great!

Oh, thank you! It's just people saying that they look tattooed on, it's a little frustrating haha

I wonder why people think they can say whatever pops into their mind whenever it pops into their mind. Try searching youtube. There are a lot of eyebrow tutorials on there, some easier than this one actually.

Awesome, thank you. And yeah, personally I learned to not stare and not say anything at a young age because I knew what it was like in reverse with my hair loss, I guess some people just lack a filter. If that makes sense haha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service