Patricia Gerbaud's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"After just around 6 months of being bald I happened to be on a bus on a very hot day…"

Patricia Gerbaud replied Jan 3, 2015 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"It seems it depends very very much on the person you are, you must first accept your…"

Patricia Gerbaud replied Sep 24, 2013 to Does it ever get easier?

62 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Glenda Folkersen Stroh

"I quite agree with GROWCHEMOME and Larry : BE HONEST. But of course tell her it MIGH…"

Patricia Gerbaud replied Sep 9, 2013 to Honesty about alopecia

53 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Lisav

"Hello everyone, As you can see from my pic., I haven't got anything on.Shortly after…"

Patricia Gerbaud replied Aug 21, 2013 to Views please on the coolest wig

26 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"Cotton headscarfs(or turbans)are the best when it gets really hot. That's what I wor…"

Patricia Gerbaud replied Jun 8, 2013 to Views please on the coolest wig

26 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"For me it was a very natural thing to tell people around me (family, friends, even n…"

Patricia Gerbaud replied Jun 8, 2013 to How did your friends take you telling them you had alopecia?

41 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Dorothy

"Hi Michelle B Thanks for the message. I'm not in the US but in France, I'll have a l…"

Patricia Gerbaud replied Mar 13, 2013 to A great eyebrow tutorial

26 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"Thanks Michelle and michelle ! got confused with the two of you when I wrote about t…"

26 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"Thanks a lot Michelle. I'll look for it here in France or ask for something similar…"

26 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"Great tutorial, I hope I'll be able to reproduce it since my eyebrows are nearly gon…"

26 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service