Does anyone have experience with Featherlite Wigs in Toronto? They look amazing but are pricey. They have a couple really nice looking blondes right now the pics are on Facebook. I am looking for a good quality HH in blonde that is not brassy or red. This learning curve is brutal!

Views: 4985

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello every one all I know is that we should never buy on line I know some one paid 5000$ to Follea for lifestyle2 and the wig didn't even last for a year because it had only 30% hair in the back. It is so sad that you can't trust any body any more. and with Feather light I heard this is what Isabel did with many. 

Hi Everyone,

I am just letting anyone on this thread know (since it is Toronto related), that I will be in Toronto January 10th for Freedom Wig consultations.  Please get in touch if you or someone you know is interested.  www.imageevolutionhair.ca.  I hope everyone had a great holiday season and I wish you all a great 2015.

Warm Wishes,

Jenn

There are reputable online companies. I can personally vouch for Hair Direct. I have been taken advantage of by high-end "Brick-and-Mortar" wig shops. So always do your research before buying anything pricey from anywhere! I would also recommend paying by credit, so that you can stop payment if necessary. Legal action seems to be in order for those of you who never received what was paid for!

I appreciate with you concern, Thanks

Have you tried Nu-Hair? I live in the UK am 65 and had alopecia most of my life - I met Jon Fortang in London about 5-6 years ago and now get all my wigs from him
I tried everyone including Freedom and nothing compares to Nu-hair - they are SO superior and although expensive worth every penny - couldent recommend more
I have herd wonderful things about Nu -hair . I wish I could see one for my self but as I'm in NEw Zealand I'm not likely going to get my hands on one. I am completely over the moon with my gripper sport and I couldn't imagine life with out it but would still be interested in having a good little play with the Nu-hair one and compare it to my previous freedom suction wigs . Well lol anything has got to be better than my Freedom wigs but it would good to see a REAL quality suction silicone wig.

what is Nu-Hair I couldn't find any thing wigs with this name other than pills for hair lost and unlike you I had no luck with Follea is the worse and I don't think there is any wig and hair worse than follea. 

nu-hair technology.com and they are based in New York but I think they will send you a template for measuring your head and then it's made to order - I think having tried Freedom and many others that Nu-hair are in a league of their own
It breaks my heart to hear about people with hairloss who spend thousands of dollars on a hairpiece they can't even use (I've been there)I've since learned my lesson: I've been very happy ordering online from HairDirect. They have affordable prices, excellent customer service, beautiful hair, and a 30-day money back guarantee!!

I have seen some one with Hair direct product which she looked so great and very very natural. 

sure,i copped ever,they are pretty nice but the price is a little high.if you want the  feather lite hair,you can come to a APP  

"" bellabuy""" their price is okay.i remember their site is www.bellabuy.com

I just bought one in the short wig sale last Tuesday and she was going to send it out on the next Sunday, because she would be out of town. But now her Facebook company page doesn't exist anymore and I paid over $1800.--  I am very scared now. I emailed that her FB didn't exist anymore and if she could provide a tracking number. She did respond that she was probably going to send the wig in the next few days (unfortunatelly not on the Sunday. In Israel, apparently the post office is open on Sunday) and that she deactivated her own FB page, that was linked to the Featherlite Wigs FB page. And that it would only be temporarily. But still... I don't know... After I read not so good reviews, I am getting nervous. I did pay through PayPal with Creditcard. So if the wig doesn't show up in the next couple of weeks, I have to file a claim and will hopefully get my money back. I have alopecia and I had to save a whole year for this wig.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service