I have had a bad experience on buying a wig from Wig Sis.  They are in China and advertise custom fit wigs and money back if there is a problem..  They will not give your money back.  They sent me a small wig when I ordered an average wig.  They offered me a 15.00 money back for a 189.00 wig that is way too small.

Please use American companies if you live in America so you can have help if a company cheats you out of your money.  Don't use WigSis.  It is a scam

Views: 889

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you need such thing I can recommend to buy good quality one and don't save money on it! I know this from my personal experience. If you don't have enough money you can take home credit cash loan, it is quite simple and fast decision.

Can you re sale the piece? Post a photo. What color?

I've got some severe skin irritation after wearing a wig :( can anyone advise me what to do? I apply some Kokum Butter to reduce it, but maybe there's something else I can do?

Hi Jo, I purchased a wig from China, it was too big. Silicone cap, but it was too big for my small bald head.  Maybe we should trade.  Except that my wig is dark.  I'll see if I can take a picture and send it to you.  you can email me:  prlatina711@gmail.com If you're interested.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service