Zoey Pearson's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I've got anxiety and not having anxiety attacks already make me relatively happy. "

Zoey Pearson replied Feb 11, 2022 to What makes you happy?

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

"Traveling is not safe nowadays, I hope you have insurance. If not, this https://www.…"

Zoey Pearson replied Jan 14, 2022 to Have wig, will travel...as long as airport security doesn't make me take it off ;)

19 Feb 27, 2023
Reply by Merrymann

"Not really positive, but kinda uplifting: https://womanlylive.com/marcia-cross-speak…"

Zoey Pearson replied Apr 5, 2021 to Positive vibes to share

23 Aug 12, 2021
Reply by ToddWilkes

"Have you ever tried essential oils, what's your opinion on them?I want to try out la…"

Zoey Pearson replied Mar 3, 2021 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"I really feel you, I've been here.Right now we're bound to our houses, so I only mee…"

Zoey Pearson replied Mar 2, 2021 to Dating with Alopecia

4 Mar 2, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"I went on paleo diet and I still am following it. I also try to drink clear water fi…"

Zoey Pearson replied Feb 3, 2021 to GAPS or SCD diet?

3 Jun 7, 2022
Reply by Baldie

"Some Essential Oils may help. For me, Lavender oil is the best option since it can s…"

Zoey Pearson replied Oct 21, 2020 to Any natural remedies or oils work for Alopecia?

3 Oct 21, 2020
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"You can find a remote job if it's such a problem for you. I can recommend checking o…"

Zoey Pearson replied Oct 13, 2020 to New job opportunity - worried about the wig

17 Oct 13, 2020
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"Usually, it's just money. I decided to give stock trading a try and started learning…"

Zoey Pearson replied Sep 25, 2020 to What makes you happy?

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

"I use vape and CBD oils to reduce anxiety. I'm working on accepting myself, but some…"

Zoey Pearson replied Jul 31, 2020 to Alopecia and Addiction

7 Jul 31, 2020
Reply by Zoey Pearson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service