Hi all who are on xeljanz ! First off I want to just say I hope everyone is having safe success with their hair growth!

I have spoke to my Derm and I want to collect data from everybody to present to my Derm to see if I can speed up my growth and to see if my Derm can also present this to his board and perhaps get help on obtaining xeljanz. This will also help people starting xeljanz and this data will
Help people who are not seeing much growth.

If you's can kindly answer in this order it will be appreciated so much,

1) How long have you been taking xeljanz?

2) Have you been taking anything before , alongside or still taking with xeljanz ? I.e another immune suppressor or vitamins ?

3) What percentage is your hair growth? If you have any with xeljanz?

4) What month did you have success on xeljanz since starting it ?

5) Could you upload any before and after PICS of your regrowth ??

6) whilst on xeljanz have you experienced any shedding ?

7)have you lost any hair whilst on xeljanz ?

Two new questions if you could all please answer. Thank you so much for taking some time out to answer these questions as it would help me and others on and starting xeljanz!!

Views: 11623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you ! Does it come white at first ?
All my hair grew back after a year on xeljanz, but now it's falling out again. Anyone out there been on it for more than a year? Anyone with RA as well? Anyone taking with methotrexate?
Attachments:
Hi Tracy your growth is amazing ! I know ADML has been on it about 1.5 years and Susan is a about a year and there are a few others but not sure if they have R.A.

Can I ask what dose of xeljanz was you on ? And have you lowered your dose mybe that's the reason it's not maintained?
Tracy, did you lower/decrease your dose in any way? Are you still taking Xeljanz?
I am still taking Xeljanz and on the same dosage. The only change I made was I added methotrexate just a few months ago which is kind of when the hair started falling back out.
Weird, I wonder why?
As a person with RA and AU Methotrexate causes hair lose. use folate to stop this.
Hi Tracy, could you post this again on Susan McAdams "lets stay connected in 2016" post. She is trying to get as much info as possible with regard to people who are having relapses on Zeljanz to try to figure out why this is happening.
Just to let everyone know this information on this post will be presented to my dermatologist in February who is a proffessor in dermatology. It's not just for me it's for the people in the uk who would like to try xeljanz and give there doctors in the uk who are less familiar with xeljanz an insight to it.

Thank you to all who posted your experience with xeljanz so far.
Yes I have RA that is why I am allowed Xeljanz in Oz. I became AU after taking enbrel in 2012. Think it's the Ned's but experts say otherwise. Xeljanz has started regrowth of hair. Crossing my fingers . Pain is reasonable no worse no better than last drug.
2months .. There is hair all over my scalp but bc most has no pigment and the flash u aren't able to see it in this photo
Attachments:
Go J go!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service