AFter a year, nearly to the date, of losing all my hair, head to toe, I have regrowth starting. I have tiny little eyelashes poking out of the rims of my vacant lids. I have a stealthy set of eyebrows coming back over my make-up tattooed ones. It is so exciting!! I am grateful beyond words and expression. I also have a slight fuzz all over my scalp; fuzzier in some areas, but apparently pretty consistent all over. I want to give hope to all of those new ones out there that good things can happen, things can change. I thought I might be one of those that never got there's back. And yes, it is early, but it's something.

:) Sally

Views: 376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just posted a similar story! I didn't have full Alopecia, just patches. But likewise, mine started a year ago, and now it is totally gone! Congrats to you.

Congrats that is great!!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service