Hi,
Has anyone gotten shots for brows and had success with them? I totally swore off all treatments. However, I have heard a few times of women going in every 6 wks to get shots and it works...sparse hair...but something. Also...do you think it would ruin my eyebrow tattoos? I wouldn't mind the pain at all....especially if theres a chance it would work. Just wanted to see if anyone else has tried.

Views: 5086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would think that this a personal choice, but something to discuss with your doctor. I don't honestly know if the injections harm the body, but I can tell you they hurt. When I was getting the shots my hair started to grow back, but when I stopped getting them the hair stopped growing. Everyone is different and if you feel like you want to try it you should try. It could help you and you should know relatively soon. Just be prepared because they do hurt. Whatever you decide make it your choice.

Whatever you decide good luck.

Eileen
I really would like to know more about tatoo eyebrows?

Eileen

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service