Eileen Simpson's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Georgie are you also a Celiac? Eileen"

Eileen Simpson replied Aug 31, 2009 to auto immune diet - anyone tried this with success???

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"Hugs my dear friend, Thank you, I understand it to be that the truly bald spots gro…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jul 31, 2009 to Hello all hair is growing back

9 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Jane Lucinda

"Thanks Mary, I was not expecting to see any results ever but here it is. Most is co…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jul 30, 2009 to Hello all hair is growing back

9 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Jane Lucinda

"Hi Christine, Thank you so much for the note back, it is always nice to hear from s…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jul 30, 2009 to Hello all hair is growing back

9 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Jane Lucinda

"I'm a Celiac, no gluten, wheat, barley or rye, yes I have heard good things about ou…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jun 14, 2009 to auto immune diet - anyone tried this with success???

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"I appreciate the fact that you’re a very good parent and you want the best for the c…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jun 11, 2009 to I found this link on alternative treatments.

8 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Tony J.

"Hi Tony, Seems odd that there isn't a paper trail on this? It reads well and somethi…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jun 9, 2009 to I found this link on alternative treatments.

8 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Tony J.

"Thanks for the info. Yes I will be interesting to see the results. Eileen"

Eileen Simpson replied Jun 5, 2009 to I found this link on alternative treatments.

8 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Tony J.

"Hey cong on the normal tests thats always a nice thing. About the nail pitting I hav…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jun 5, 2009 to nail pitting

9 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Lizzie

"I have had ridges all my life and have read it is one of the signs for alopecia. I h…"

Eileen Simpson replied Jun 2, 2009 to nail pitting

9 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service