My daughter is 13 and was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata at age of 2.  We have tried everything available to help her regrow hair.  Recently we had a product referred to us by a friend called Monat.  It has only been in production for a year and is a totally chemical free, all natural hair product.  She went from having a mostly bald head on top in May to having a full head of healthy thick hair by September!

I am on a mission to make sure that all people with Alopecia are aware of this product so that they can try it for themselves.  I was blown away with the results and if it can help someone, I want them to try!  I signed up to represent the product even though I have had a life-long hate for selling or representing any product!

If you want to know more about it, please message me!

Views: 15094

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

K DUNK.....I AM FRIENDS WITH KYLA WILLIAMSON AND ALSO AM A MP WITH MONAT. I GOT ON HERE TO TRY TO HELP PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU AFTER KYLA SHARED YOUR RESULTS OF YOUR DAUGHTER. SHE HAD TOLD ME YOUR DAUGHTER HAD ALOPECIA SINCE 5.
I HAVE TO SAY I AM SOMEWHAT SURPRISED TO GET SUCH NEGATIVITY FROM PEOPLE ON HERE THAT HAVE SEEM TO BE WILLING TO TRY ANYTHING TO HELP WITH THEIR ALOPECIA FULL OF TOXIC CHEMICALS. BUT ARE SO QUICK TO YELL SCAM WHEN IT COMES TO MONAT A NATURALLY BASED ALTERNATIVE. I JUST HAD SOMEONE PURCHASE THE MONAT PRODUCTS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO WHO IS SUFFERING FROM ALOPECIA HERE IN AZ....I AM EXCITED TO SEE HER RESULTS OVER THE NEXT FEW MONTHS.

Hi all, I've actually heard many good things about Monat from other people and it's true that when you purchase it they make it more worth your while to become a rep rather than just keep ordering it. I have Alopecia Areata and although haven't tried Monat yet I intend to now that I have lots of baby white hair growing in. I don't think person is a scam. Having said that, I'll report back when I have some results to share. :) 

Waste of your time , money and effort...But hey go for it...

I would NEVER take advantage of people in any way shape or form.  I despise those that do.  I just want to share because of how it has helped my own daughter.  After trying and trying and trying everything and having the ointments from dermatologists blister her head I was desperate to try whatever might work that didn't harm her.  Believe me.  This has not been a fun process and I totally understand your hesitancy.  I just want others with alopecia to try it and see if it helps them too.  Just watch the videos online, contact me if you want and I'll even mail you a sample or friend you on facebook - whatever you need to see I mean business and am not a scammer.

Did you see the photos I attached?  Those are real people.  The girl is actually my own daughter.

I don't trust this at all. Those two pictures don't seem legit to me. Especially since this guy keeps saying "I really dont like to sell for other companies." Seems like BS to me.

Well I'm a woman. You can choose to trust me or not but I'm legit. My daughter is real and has had Alopecia for 11 years. We have tried the ointments that blister her head and every other product out there with no results.
Send me some pictures. Just talking to one of other monat business too. She seems pretty nice n showed me some alopecia results. But hasn't got any from AU yet.I want to try but want to hear from other people first!:)

Looks like another typical multi level marketing ploy. Doubt it is worth trying.

I understand it's frustrating that we have tried everything. I even asked my doctor about this. The monat even promised that if you purchased n try it for 30 days if not happy you get all your money back. So.. really it can be worth a shot. I paid shit loads of money on wigs. Hell monat is way cheaper than what I'm paying for. But I'm willing to try this sometime. If it works... I will let you guys know. But again everyone body is different! So don't just go ahead and be so quick judging on stuff that you haven't tried yet.
Hi. Did you wind up trying this product, and what was the result? Just curious. I am thinking about giving it a go?

Yes,,,agreed some lady sent me same pic said was 5 when diagnosed but on here is 13...

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service