I am hoping to start a thread where freedom wig wearers post a photo of their wig along with specs like the color/density/length/curl for other wears to get a perspective on how different combinations look in order to make the best and most informed decision when ordering a freedom hair piece. Does anyone know if something like this exists?

Views: 1948

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI, I am on my 3rd freedom wig. I have an extremely active lifestyle. I love it, except I can't pull it completely off my face which drives me nuts, so I am actually looking for a wig thats realistic that I can do that. However,  My freedom right now is I believe light curl, medium density and the I believe either 16 or 18 inches. I have a fringe bang and I did get it cut and styled... I didn't get length taken off but many layers and bangs. I think my color is a 4 (dark brown). I included a photo with it curled from a curling iron and one in a pony tail. I agree with breaking it in, I've had mine since Sept and I feel like it's still breaking in. 

Attachments:

Yours looks amazing on you.  Thank you for the pictures and information on it - that is so helpful!  I love the bangs you did and it looks very natural.  Have you liked the light curl?  I've been thinking of doing that for my next piece b/c I want some waves but I am afraid it may be to "curly" for me.  Yours looks great!

Erika, I like your idea very much. I think such a page would demand many people who want to buy a Freedom wig.

The main thing is that the angle of the photo was good. I have a very beautiful Freedom wig too. It is very expensive, so I do not cut or dye it. My family knows how much I love this wig and my portraits in it, so the day of my birthday gave me a portrait custom paint by numbers, so the portrait was always in my field of vision and pleased my eyes. So happy to share a picture of the wig with your Facebook community if you open it.

It's a pity Freedom Wigs don't provide this kind of information. It wouldnt be that hard from them to generate a gallery of differnt wig styles, weights, curl type etc. 

I've always been suspicious of Freedom Wigs.  I don't think any wig is worth $4,000.  It seems as though Freedom Wigs simply try to take advantage of those of us with an autoimmune disease.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service