SabineTawni's Discussions (118)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"True, Mia. Even the  dermatologists, at least in my area, are shockingly ignorant wh…"

SabineTawni replied Jun 18 to alopecia universalis - successful treatment

21 Jun 20
Reply by SmoothRed

""Real MD"?  Practitioners of western medicine often don't know as much as they think…"

SabineTawni replied Jun 15 to alopecia universalis - successful treatment

21 Jun 20
Reply by SmoothRed

"Yes, I did see this, Kathy, and it looks very interesting and promising.  Thanks for…"

SabineTawni replied May 28 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9466 Jun 14
Reply by ladybug1

"It's my understanding that ordinary baldness is not a disease.  Alopecia areata (tot…"

SabineTawni replied May 27 to Treatment of Alopecia

12 May 27
Reply by SabineTawni

"Wanting hair is not "selfish", Joan.  Like it or not, we live in a society that judg…"

SabineTawni replied May 2 to AA and the Pandemic

36 May 2
Reply by SabineTawni

"You "thank God: for your alopecia"??  Sorry, but that sounds a little strange to me.…"

SabineTawni replied May 1 to Education

2 May 1
Reply by SabineTawni

"Laugh at a joke made at my expense??!!!  If someone makes a joke about my medical co…"

SabineTawni replied Apr 12 to The Oscar should have gone to Jada...

11 Apr 13
Reply by Heather Bloom

"I am not sure I understand Pfizer's "income limits" for assistance.  If a monthly co…"

SabineTawni replied Mar 27 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9466 Jun 14
Reply by ladybug1

"So happy to hear this!  However, at age 73, I am certain that I would be excluded as…"

SabineTawni replied Mar 26 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7
Reply by mastros

"So much good information, Kevin!  Thank you so much; you answered all my questions.…"

SabineTawni replied Mar 24 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7
Reply by mastros

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2022   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service