I am finishing my seventh month on xeljanz, with amazing results..100% of my hair has regrown.  Has anyone completed a study and stopped the medicine? Does the hair remain or fall out?

Views: 1234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Google gotta love it lol

Haha thanks hope finder ! That's amazing news! I really think stem cell treatment will be the ultimate cure ! Let's pray they bring it to the market soon

statins it's a economic and very comun drougs it's not stem cells, it's a droug for hearth problems 

Do you mean that according to the article taking the common drug Simvastatin will help to prevent a relapse?

the article says not only the relapse not happens in 70% of cases but also that this droug help to come back hairs ...sure it prevent relapse.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service