Hi guys, does anyone have any experience with Hairalicious.com?  Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Views: 5243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you really mean Jon Renau smart lace or other type of lace from Jon Renau? I love their hairline but Smart lace is the only lace type that irritates my skin and it irritates really badly. I never had such problem with Hairalicious wigs (although their hairline is very pretty), nor with Follea (I loved hair quality but wig was too bulky, hairline did not look realistic at all), nor with Raquel Welsh (lace and hairline was better than Follea, but not as good as Hairalicious, also hair quality was lower, similar to Jon Renau human hair).

I guess that explains why there are so many brands in the market - there is no one ideal wig for everyone. I absolutely love pictures of Jon Renau wigs but for me that was a nightmare to wear their wig because it irritated my skin very badly.

There is a product called Scalp Protector, sold by hair direct that my daughter uses and this seems to help. Many stock wigs use a lace front that can cause some discomfort because the lace is stronger so as not to tear. I have helped women design caps that are  french lace with a jersey top that is very very soft. This is a 5 x 5 top that is double injected so you do not see or feel the knots. The scalp looks incredible natural. They do not have a lace front. It is important that density of this type of wig is not to great or it will not look good in the front of wig. Feel free to email me or friend me to give you any guidance I can so you make a informed choice. This wig business can cost dearly in time and money. 

Just wanted to add, got my 4th wig from Hairslicious today.
I must say, quality of the hair and workmanship cannot be beat, hands down, best in market!

Of the 3 wig manufacturers that I have purchased from, Hairalicious is (by far) the worse.  Their lead time was unacceptable.  They quoted a 5-6 week lead time that changed to 10-11 weeks after the funds were removed from my bank account.  When I questioned this, they offered to take another wig and cut bangs on it.  This was also unacceptable as the unit was not fabricated for bangs.  12 weeks later the wig arrived and it was totally wrong.  The wrong color, wrong length (shorter than requested and paid for), wrong density (I paid extra for additional density) and a thin fringe represented the full bangs that I also requested.  The unit cost $1,200.  When I contacted the company and complained, I received an email that basically said it was my problem and that I was welcome to sell it on E-Bay.  ABSOLUTELY, do not purchase a wig from HAIRALICIOUS.  This company is making a lot of money on one-time only buyers.  I was wholly unsatisfied and will not wear this unit.  I have seen better wigs off the shelf for 1/3 the cost.  Buyer beware!

I LOVE the hairlicious wigs and currently have added 4 to my collection, I do like to try other brands and recently purchased the wigs from moramode which are fantastic quality and the hairline is superb! Again I did not see any medical caps but was able to request adjustments to make my cap the perfect fit. The wigs from moramode are just as good if not better quality than the Hairlicious but both are good brands I would recommend 

I am considering ordering from them as well ... how is the cap?  And the hairline?  Any chance you'd be ok sharing a photo?

I am also considering buying from Hairalicious and would love feedback from anyone who's tried their wigs!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service