Alo-mom's Discussions (338)

Discussions Replied To (313) Replies Latest Activity

"I would agree with Kimmy68, they can do a small punch biopsy of your scalp and deter…"

Alo-mom replied May 6 to Please help, patch of hair loss above ear

6 Jul 19
Reply by lea

"Please keep us or me posted on your progress. Daughter was on Xelijanz for a year or…"

Alo-mom replied May 6 to Experience of JAK1 for Alopecia?

10 Jun 12
Reply by Christine

"The problem with Alopecia is it is always a guessing game as to what brought it on.…"

Alo-mom replied May 6 to Just told I have Alopecia

3 May 29
Reply by mastros

"The best and safest way to obtain Xeljanz is to contact Pfizer directly and have the…"

Alo-mom replied Mar 23 to Pfizer Trial

31 Jul 23
Reply by Joserid

"I have never known a doctor to biopsy lash follicles or eyebrows only because it wou…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 16, 2020 to are my follicles dead?

2 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Nerida

"You are surely struggling with this wig or no wig issue. I have found that many wome…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 16, 2020 to Only white hair?

5 Apr 8
Reply by sydap

"Custom wigs are at a premium now, if you can even get them. There are some issues re…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 16, 2020 to Any good wig companies out there still doing custom orders?

3 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Mary

"As the mother of a daughter that lost all their hair to Alopecia, she too had the mo…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 12, 2020 to New and really scared

6 Apr 27
Reply by NicoleT

"Check out the website silkorlace.com They sell gently used and new human hair wigs a…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 10, 2020 to Looking for a good but reasonable wig shop

3 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Mary

"That is a very good question. You could call Phiezer and ask them, They have a 1-800…"

Alo-mom replied Sep 7, 2020 to When Will XELJANZ Be Approved?!

2 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by ken123

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2021   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service