Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"The thing about Alopecia is no one is truly sure of what triggers it. No one knows h…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 13, 2023 to AA for 23 years. Not ready to go to immune suppressant therapy as I cancer in the family. Please help!

1 Oct 13, 2023
Reply by Alo-mom

"I thought I might share with you taking Xeljanz requires periodic blood work. This i…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 13, 2023 to alopecia

2 Jan 10
Reply by Apple

"Honestly, this method does not really work. This medication was used by a close rela…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 13, 2023 to TOPICAL IMMUNOTHERAPY in UAE

1 Oct 13, 2023
Reply by Alo-mom

"Take a look at the Jolie Chameleon wigs. They are for very active wig wearers. There…"

Alo-mom replied Feb 6, 2023 to Non slip material

3 Feb 6, 2023
Reply by Alo-mom

"Can you give me a better idea of what "not expensive" is? I would be glad to make so…"

Alo-mom replied Oct 13, 2022 to Wig

3 Mar 21, 2023
Reply by Jemsnixon

"YEAAAAAA "

Alo-mom replied Jun 13, 2022 to C U R E

1 Jun 13, 2022
Reply by Alo-mom

"I received an email today from the National Alopecia Areata foundation put out a not…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 13, 2022 to Baricitinib Recommended for Approval of Severe Alopecia Areata in Europe

4 Jun 14, 2022
Reply by kevin

"Alopecia is a wait and see kind of situation. To answer your questions there is no p…"

Alo-mom replied May 16, 2022 to New diagnosis AA for 6 year old girl

2 May 17, 2022
Reply by Mol G

"I could not agree with you more. He would have been see as a shining star rather tha…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 28, 2022 to Education

2 May 1, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"First you need a prescription from your Dermo. for a Cranial Prosthetic with the cor…"

Alo-mom replied Jan 28, 2022 to Human hair wigs

7 Sep 7, 2022
Reply by Meru Katty

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service