Hi Everyone

A few months ago I posted a discussion about how to fake eyebrows. I have lost 90% of my right eyebrow and none of my left, weird I know i actually have to get it waxed. So I have been using the BGDL sealer which has been great over powder however we had an extremely humid day on Wednesday causing my eyebrow make up to sweat off. Has anyone used the fake eyebrow from headcovers.com in humid weather? This is the first summer I will be without the eyebrow and I don't want to worry about melting eyebrows.

Thanks!

Views: 6476

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually heard a tip on the Dr. Oz show one day. He said to apply a small amount of an antiperspirant stick to your eyebrow area and it will stop any sweat from that area. It does work, I've tryed it when I do makeovers on my clients at their home with my wig business. Hope it works for you too :)
I had both my eyebrows and eyeliner tatooed on and it was the best thing I've ever done. The eyebrows didn't hurt - the eyeliner wasn't a blast but it looks so real and I love waking up and having them already ON!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service