Rebecca Strobel's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Honestly, I feel the same but there is no way for them to attach them when you have…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Feb 2, 2013 to Can you get those semi permanent eyelashes if you have no lashes at all??

11 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Maire

"Hi there - The tattooing was fairly simple. I would ENSURE you get someone amazing -…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Feb 2, 2013 to Can you get those semi permanent eyelashes if you have no lashes at all??

11 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Maire

"I wish my twin could talk with him. He went though it at a time when baldness was no…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Oct 31, 2012 to How many times have you had alopecia throughout your life?

76 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Gan

"Hi Laura - My twin brother and I were adopted at 3 and we both had issues of hairles…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Oct 31, 2012 to How many times have you had alopecia throughout your life?

76 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Gan

"I had both my eyebrows and eyeliner tatooed on and it was the best thing I've ever d…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Sep 23, 2011 to Headcovers.com Fake Eyebrows

38 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"Cool! I'll check with her! Thanks so much!"

Rebecca Strobel replied Aug 17, 2011 to Wig Stands

10 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Lorna

"Thanks for the follow up! I have one that does NOT hold my wig up - it's a plastic s…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Aug 17, 2011 to Wig Stands

10 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Lorna

"Hi sweet girl. It is so unbelievably tough and it is the most difficult decision you…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Jul 31, 2011 to Can someone say it's all gonna be okay?

58 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Dana

"Hi there! I love that you put yourself out there each day. Honestly -whatever you de…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Jun 27, 2011 to Wig or not to wig!

32 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Liz

"What time is everyone heading down to sign in?"

Rebecca Strobel replied Jun 23, 2011 to NAAF conference

54 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service