Hey all....I am a nurse as alot of you now.  While giving report on a patient...the another nurse was starring at my hair and hairline of my wig...and after about 2 minutes of making me completley uncomfortable with her staring.....he asked if I was wearing a wig in a sarcatic tone.  I was completley lost for words and almost started crying.  Again today in the doctor's office, the nurse drawing my blood was starring at my head.  She didnt ask if I was wearing anything though.  I have no idea how to respond to these people doing this...does anyone have any suggestions of how to respond? 

Thank you!!

Love,

Donna

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

some people are realy rude....I don't understand
maybe next time when someone asks you "are you wearing a wig"? just say "YES,do you like it?" with a big smile on your face.that should stop them and maybe if they have some decency become embaressed of themselves
and like Lisa said...

" Those who matter won't mind, and those who mind don't matter."

take care

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service