Can someone please tell me how hard it really is to take care of a human hair wig? I also imagine that it takes more care for a cheap one than a good one. ?? But isn't hair "hair" ?? Why ever is hair for a blonde caucasian woman so so expensive? Black women can buy so many cute styles, all so very cheap. I go to the stores and see such pretty black girls all sporting such pretty "hair" and they must look at me, and think "poor woman, I would never be seen in public looking that kinda way".

Views: 6568

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes, I have plenty of space so you are most welcome.

Veronica.

Ok Fiji here I come....if only

Rosy
Hi Lexi, so looking forward to hearing what you eventually settle on. I feel like my hair is very easy to care for. I wash it weekly and allow it to air dry on my head, then just use a blow dryer and really big round brush to style. After a year I feel like I could use some hair added to the part, but I'm probably the only one who notices. Good luck. I'm really looking forward to hearing your personal thoughts on what you find out. Msg me lex, ok.
Christine

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service