Christine's Discussions (330)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"Geoff thank you! Very well said. I would love to have that amount of hair. I’m not s…"

Christine replied Apr 7, 2022 to The Oscar should have gone to Jada...

11 Apr 13, 2022
Reply by Heather Bloom

"I too continue to have hope. It took about ten years for me to progress from AA to p…"

Christine replied Jan 30, 2022 to AU and hair growth after 8 years

13 Feb 24, 2022
Reply by neredryn

"I use the forked eyebrow pens my favorite is Salon perfect brow marker in universal…"

Christine replied Jun 24, 2020 to What make-up do you use?

9 Jul 6, 2020
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Great question! I’ve been wondering the same thing. I hope someone chimes in with op…"

Christine replied Jun 24, 2020 to False eyelashes

4 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Anne Williams

"I would not go the dating app route, it is too easy to become a victim of catfishes.…"

Christine replied Jun 24, 2020 to Feels alone all the time....do men even care? Don't think dating sites work.

11 Sep 6, 2021
Reply by TimothyHoltz

"Thanks Rose....actually I’ve learned to work with it, the problem was I allowed it t…"

Christine replied May 14, 2019 to Gripper wearers styling help

4 May 14, 2019
Reply by Christine

"I wear Follea grippers nothing extra needed as far as glue or tape"

Christine replied Apr 7, 2019 to Bonding? Tape? Silicone? How do you keep your wig on secure?

24 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Christine

"Well think I’ll just keep shaving as my Gripper isn’t so grippy with hair. When I to…"

Christine replied Feb 11, 2019 to Weird hair growing?

5 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Christine

"Denise, I’m sorry for the super late reply, I wear the Follea Gripper and just purch…"

Christine replied Nov 16, 2018 to Weird hair growing?

5 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Christine

"I’m not sure why there is so much curl in the new pieces, the other 2 are straight w…"

Christine replied Nov 16, 2018 to Gripper wearers styling help

4 May 14, 2019
Reply by Christine

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service