Hello I am french there is a new treatment the molecule is interlekin 2 in low dose and the drug is aldeslekin it is the professor passeron of France who discovered in low dose it works the immune system. He made a clinical trial on 5 patient 4 had a regrowth and at the end two years no relapse and the hair continues to grow. In 2015 he launched a clinical trial on 80 patients, the end of the trial will take place in 2018, I am part of the clinical trial that I will start at the end of the month for there is no effect Secondary view that it is under low dose and that it is a cure on 4 week for those who want the method I can reveal it to you I but the links of the studies

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02557074?term=passeron&r...

http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamadermatology/fullarticle/1876052

Views: 5919

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

merci Kevin.

je te souhaite bonne chance et je pense qu avec le dr Passeron et son equipe tu seras entre de bonnes mains!

en esperant que tu soies dans le groupe qui recoit le vrai medicament.
hi all,english is my second language,please translate somebody help.
basically Kevin said he will start the trial soon and the results will be available mid 2018.

It is not available for people outside France for the moment and Interleukin 2 is difficult to obtain due to its limited market access.

Dangerous side effects?

to my knowledge no serious adverse events has been reported with low dose IL2

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03036995?term=vitiligo&r...  is it the same professor? he is doing the clinical trails for vitiligo

BONJOUR j'ai de tres bonne nouvelle je commence le traitement lundi nous sommes 4 a participé a cette  cure donc j'ai une chance sur 2 de recevoir interleukin 2  je suis suivi a Paris .

Paris a traité 12 patients et ils ont de très bon résultats mais c'est a partir du 4 ieme mois que le produit fait effet et les cheveux continue a croître sur le long terme il y'a 56 personne dans 4 ville différente  qui ont été traité donc je ne sais pas les résultats des autre patients. 

voila je vous tiens au courant du reste

english translation

HELLO I have very good news I start treatment Monday we are 4 took part in this cure so I have a chance on 2 to receive interleukin 2 I am followed in Paris.
Paris treated 12 patients and they have very good results but it is from the 4th month that the product is effecting and the hair continues to grow in the long term there are 56 people in 4 different cities that have been Treated so I do not know the results of other patients.
Here I keep you aware of the rest

thank you for the update kevin, good luck! 

english?
Hello Kevin, how is your treatment going?

How is the treatment going for you Chris ? Any noticeable results so far ? 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service