Hello I am french there is a new treatment the molecule is interlekin 2 in low dose and the drug is aldeslekin it is the professor passeron of France who discovered in low dose it works the immune system. He made a clinical trial on 5 patient 4 had a regrowth and at the end two years no relapse and the hair continues to grow. In 2015 he launched a clinical trial on 80 patients, the end of the trial will take place in 2018, I am part of the clinical trial that I will start at the end of the month for there is no effect Secondary view that it is under low dose and that it is a cure on 4 week for those who want the method I can reveal it to you I but the links of the studies

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02557074?term=passeron&r...

http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamadermatology/fullarticle/1876052

Views: 5919

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How's the treatment going Kevin? A lot of people would love to know if this is a viable treatment and an update would help greatly. Thanks
thank you Chris and Bibby for the follow up... I was curious about this myself. with all the new scientific evidence we know that treg cell and cytokine have an impact. too bad we can't inject functional Treg.

I personally talked with Dr Thierry Passeron every few months. He couldn't give me any official results because it is double blinded but definitely some patients had regrowth! I just received his email... pretty sure a few of you were wondering. there is hope. we are getting there
Hey returnlife. I've been following this treatment since the original 4 patients a few years ago. Having spoke to Dr passeron yourself are you aware if a patient can get this treatment by visiting his consultancy in France? If yes then do you have an idea about costs of the treatment.?
hi Bibby yes I am in contact with Dr Passeron. the initial study was a few months but after the completion of the study 2 of the patients who didn't respond reported having very good regrowth, that's why Dr Passeron started the same with 80 patients.

unfortunately you need to be a French resident to be eligible. He told me we should have the results in 12 months...
it's 3 injections I think.. or something like that. IL 2 is easy to get black market.its tempting to tell you the truth.
Black market ! ? You mean the Turkish pharmacies ? You would need a trusted medical professional to monitor I'd say though. Problem would be to get one of those based on incomplete trials. Very exciting drug all the same.
no Turkish pharmacies are not black market. they are total legit it's just that the prices in Turkey are cheaper.
the very important thing with IL2 is that we need to take low dose. High dose IL2 is extremely dangerous and it was very popular a while back for cancer treatment, very aggressive treatment. also even for men when doing IL2 it is not possible to conceive a child.

Bonjour j'ai terminé le 12 mai la dernière cure. J'ai eu 4 cures de 5 injections par jours avec suivi de la température de la tension du rythme cardiaque et une piqure par semaine pour suivre mon sang.

Effet: petite nausée, fatigue, fébrile, tous les effets parte 3 jours après la fin des injections.

A ce jours j 'ai quelque chose de bien-être et de poil sur les mains et les pieds au total d'une dizaine.

La repousse est très longue une dure de deux ans le docteur ma dit ce n'est pas en 2 mois que cela va poussé.

Donc je pense bien avoir reçu le traitement et non le placebo.

Une autre patience a eu les mêmes effets que moi plus de la fièvre et de la réaction au point d'injection

thanks for the update, bon journey kevin!

translated:

Hello I finished May 12 the last cure. I had 4 cures of 5 injections per day with temperature monitoring of heartbeat and a bite a week to monitor my blood.
Effect: small nausea, fatigue, febrile, all effects parte 3 days after the end of the injections.
At this time I have something of well-being and hair on my hands and feet in total of a dozen.
The regrowth is very long a duration of two years the doctor told me it is not in 2 months that it will grow.
So I think I got the treatment and not the placebo.
Another patient had the same effects on the injection site

felicitations Kevin. bonne chance. Je te le souhaite.
hey dis... tu le sens que ca repousse? je veux dire reste optimiste et patient mec.

wonderful news so it's a definitve cure? a time you made the hairs come back and do not go away never more??

wait... no results have been official yet and Kevin only had 10 hairs growing on hands and feet. way too soon to celebrate

And what about you, is it xeljanz work or did you stop it?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service