Hello I am french there is a new treatment the molecule is interlekin 2 in low dose and the drug is aldeslekin it is the professor passeron of France who discovered in low dose it works the immune system. He made a clinical trial on 5 patient 4 had a regrowth and at the end two years no relapse and the hair continues to grow. In 2015 he launched a clinical trial on 80 patients, the end of the trial will take place in 2018, I am part of the clinical trial that I will start at the end of the month for there is no effect Secondary view that it is under low dose and that it is a cure on 4 week for those who want the method I can reveal it to you I but the links of the studies

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02557074?term=passeron&r...

http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamadermatology/fullarticle/1876052

Views: 5919

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It definitely did something.
after 10 years of AU and severe nail pitting I have after 5 months
100% facial hair
100% body hair
50% head hair because I still have shedding and overall thin and not dense
no more nail pitting

I had 0 hair 0 eyebrows 0 lashes.
Bloody Nora,,,, I'd be delighted to have my beard back. Congrats bud. I've an apt with my GP this week. Going to try and persuade him to prescribe xeljanz off label and failing that recommend a 2nd option with maybe a immunologist. I've a government backed medical card that may pay for xeljanz if I can get a prescription. Great to hear your good news.

what cure?

xeljanz. I tried last year for 7 months. I had bad results so I stopped. I tried again this year, I am on month 6th now

Hello Return_life . 

I am using Xeljanz  for over 1 year Until now , i could not good results except eye brows and lashes.I have AU for 7 years. So i wonder , last year you could not see good results but this year you are seeing good results. How did it happen ? Did you change anything or use ?

Thanks in advance for your kind answer

the big difference between last year and this year is the dosage. this year am taking very high dosage.
What dosage are you taking? And you grew all your laser and brows back? How long did it take on the higher dosage?
Thank you!

what is the dosage  ? And do you only use Xeljanz or do you use anything else ? Please write me every details of your treatment. 

Not wishing to hound you Chris but any further hair growth?
on high dosage I would say it took 2 months to have full eyebrows. and add another month for nice density. I didn't have one single eyebrows for 10 years. the dosage I take is crazy high. not 20 or 25 mg... much much more. I just pop them.
I don't recommend this to anyone. but don't judge me.
I am just transparent because this disease destroyed me for 10 years. now I have the whatever it takes mentality.

side effects: no weight gain cause my diet is very clean, am an athlete and I use to be a bodybuilder. high dosage gave me severe acne but the Dr prescribed me a cream, all acne is gone now!. cholesterol is high so I could maybe start a statin. I had cholesterol also with low dosage.

the first time I tried xeljanz with the dosage regimen of the dr, it only treated my nails. I tried to convince a few Dr to try interleukin 2 but they were not interested... after 2 months i stopped xeljanz I saw my nails pitting again! at that precise moment I knew I had to fight this disease my way. because at the end of the day this disease is personal and we are the ones suffering.
I completely understand, especially how much this condition changes your life. I just requested you as a friend, I want to send you a private message.

hello mate,

What dosage are you on? have you got a beard? are you funding this yourself?

kind regards

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service