I have been treating myself without drugs/steroids quite successfully over the past six months (in fact I haven't taken drugs or steroids for almost 2 years so I hope they are all out of my system now). I had AT just over a year ago and was beginning to lose my eyebrows. I knew I had to do something. Today I have all of my eyebrows and a full head of white hair (all different lengths, but not patchy anymore).

I have made a lot of changes in 2010 and I believe that these ongoing adjustments (tweaking) I am doing is making the difference. I am happy to share what is working for me in detail with anyone who is open to healing. There is simply too much information for me to post on a discussion board, but I would be happy to email back and forth if that works for you.

Chris

Views: 414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the suggestion of cranberry juice, Beth. It tastes good and you're right it is cleansing. It is probably a bit acidic for the alkaline diet, but I can water it down.

I also made it my intention tonight at yoga to make my diet my priority until the end of the month - somehow it feels like it isn't going to be such a struggle.

I don't eat a lot of soy - I really don't enjoy it - I was macrobiotic for a couple of years and really tried to get into it, but wasn't successful. I love miso, but will have to give that up for a while, despite its alkalinity and probiotic effect on the digestive system.

thanks for the suggestions!
Hi Kathy
I friended you as well and passed on my email address so you can contact me directly. :0)
I gave up my beloved red wine for several months and my hair fell out worse! For me I'm just going to enjoy my hair system, my red wine, my gluten and move on. But, I'm curious to see the results of any experiments my fellow alopecians undergo. BTW there is NO substitute for good wine but I did find chai tea or chamomile or something like that to be a soothing and relaxing beverage in lieu of said forbidden libation.
Hi Dominique,
I am so with you on this (you and I have talked about this before), but something that Beth said really resonated with me regarding the candida and figure I won't know if I don't try.

I am a person who walks the talk and a fiercely determined woman - LOL. I am happy to be the guinea pig and pass on what works for me, in the hopes that it will work for someone else. Alopecia is different for everyone and we can't judge one another - we can only take the steps 1)if they resonate 2)if we are ready. No one can impose change upon us.
sure - jeffreychristine@hotmail.com
Hi

Iv used no drugs at all so far, Iv had to take others for other things but nothing for the AA/AU.

Look up my trials in this section to find out more, and Iv had some hair growth with it.
A bit of Valium is good for relaxing mind and muscles but, it's hardly a substitute for the sensual pleasures of vino!
I agree with DC!! Suze: repeat after me: "there is NO substitute for red wine!!" However, a good accompaniment is a couple of paracetamol, usually knocked back the morning after... sometimes with the help of another glass of the aforesaid vino (assuming you've left any!)
I doubt if I would use this paracetamol, after looking it up on the internet. Sounds too dangerous. Kids, don't do this at home...
I have given up on trying anything as nothing I have done seems to make any difference and the list is long. The immumotherapy treatments I had really screwed up my system and I still break out in hives the odd time. So I'm thinking if my body ever gets back to normal my hair my grow
I am very interested in this because I strongly feel that is also the cause of my alopecia.
Is there anyway I could email u as u said and get a little more information on ur method?
Thanks!
Hi Alisha,
I have created a blog that has the information on it, but due to Alopecia World's policy, I am not allowed to send you to it because it has affiliate links on it. However, I can send you the workbook that I have created by email - it has no advertising on it whatsoever. I can also assure you that I make no money from this - I do this as part of my own healing process and to help others who want to get to the source of alopecia without drugs or steriods. I believe that alopecia can be healed if you are willing to take the time and appropriate steps to turn it around. This is not a quick fix solution - it takes honesty and tenacity to work through all of the components in your life to find the source of illness, whether it is alopecia or any other disease.

There is no charge whatsoever for this. My email address is jeffreychristine@hotmail.com

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service