Susan P aka DGADBS's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"I had mine done last year and I love them. I does hurt a bit but it's brief and so m…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Feb 15, 2012 to eyebrow tattoos

24 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Susan P aka DGADBS

"I feel stronger already! Double Amen."

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Aug 8, 2011 to Feeling defeated, frustrated, and depressed

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

"I feel for you, hugs! It's not easy going out in public bald for the first time. I f…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Aug 8, 2011 to Feeling defeated, frustrated, and depressed

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

"No I didn't, but I will. Thanks for reminding me."

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Jun 13, 2011 to Hypothyroidism and Hair

23 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Angie

"Yes don't get your hopes up too high because it certainly isn't a miracle cure. All…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Apr 14, 2011 to DCP (Diphenylcyclopropenone)

37 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cheri A

"Yeah Beth white fuzz means hair growth! It takes some time for the pigment to come b…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Apr 13, 2011 to DCP (Diphenylcyclopropenone)

37 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cheri A

"i could have had my own prescription also but I opted for the derm to put it on, you…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Apr 12, 2011 to DCP (Diphenylcyclopropenone)

37 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cheri A

"Thanks Angie, I just assumed that the one test ruled it out, I never thought of aski…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Apr 1, 2011 to Hypothyroidism and Hair

23 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Angie

"Hey Mary the same thing is happening to me! I have some white fuzzy facial hair and…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Apr 1, 2011 to White fuzzy scalp hair - what does it mean?

27 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Daria

"When I went to my familiy doctor the first time I noticed a bald patch she immediate…"

Susan P aka DGADBS replied Mar 31, 2011 to Hypothyroidism and Hair

23 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Angie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service