Is there really a cure for androgenetic alopecia (female pattern baldness)?

Hello everybody, I need your help, I have Androgenetic Alopecia: Also called female pattern baldness.
I have read in several sources, also been told by a doctor that this condition is permenant and has no cure. But a friend of mine has connected me to a doctor lately who says that this is not right and that there is a cure, a medecine that is applied through syringes to the head. I don't know if this is correct or not and I don't want this man to puncture my head for no reason or maybe give me a tumour or something. Can anyone help me please? I am supposed to go to him next week, I don't want to be missing something that might help, but I don't want to be played either.

Views: 2153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used to go to the doctor who used a syringe to inject cortisone into my scalp. It did cause the hair to grow back but it was only a temporary fix.
So, I went to the doctor and he gave me a lot of bla bla bla and yada yada yada, and he says he will use some kind of medication that he just got from London. This is to be injected in the sculp ... to tell you the truth, I am afraid and I did not go to him again. I can live with being bold, but I don't want to turn into a vegetable or something, I don't want to end up with a tumour.
That is strange!! I got shots of cortisone every month for 7 months and only very tiny peach fuzz.. dr wasnt impressed so we stopped...
Did the doctor tell you the name of the medication?
I think that some of these things can backfire,it's better to be bald and healthy
Everything that you do to you body that's not natural comes with a cost...I would be very carefull

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service