I would love the hear from my AW friends. I have no hair to speak of, so it would be easy to shave it off. Do I go lace or vacuum? I am VERY active and I need to get my life back. I've been hiding in the house and under hats for 2 months now. Please give any feed back, or advise.....I am needing to get back on track and get my life back!

Views: 447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Carmen, I too am interested in the Gripper and would love to also see a photo of Susan wearing the Gripper and one of the cap. Also appreciate any other information you can give me.
Thanks
pat.mcartney25@gmail.com
Hi Pat,
Thank you for the inquiry about Susan wearing thee Gripper. I am the road until 8/17/10.You are on my list to send this e-mail. All the pictures are on my desktop computer at home.

Carmen
If you use the super tape that you can find online the wig will not come off. My daughter was a cheerleader and wake boards and sleeps in her wig. It does not come off with the super tape.
Hi Karen,

The Gripper is a NO tape or glue hairpiece. You can go to the Peggy Knight web site to view Makayla wearing the Gripper and swinging her head in all directions. To see the Gripper in action go to www.peggyknight.com. I will be showing the Gripper in St. Louis on Aug. 14. Do you live close to this?

Feel free to call me at 850-712-3369,
Carmen West, Hairdresser
i have a lace front wig and i use tape to keep it on. There are tons of different types of tapes however. I use the blue one made for lace front wigs and it is unreal how well it works. My wig will stay on for days if i didn't want to take it off. (I can usually only last for 3 days or so before i go nuts and just need to take it off though)
Hello,
The Gripper hair piece, grips to your head at the front hair line area. The silicone runs from the temples and at the nape of the neck. NO glue, No tape. You can hang upside down and it will not the gripper will not come off.
I also work with another piece called Lacey Light. This piece is another hybrid in hair pieces.This piece is custom fit to you head. We make a plaster mold of your head. This piece comes in 9 inch length and 14 inch length. If you want long hair the piece is the best deal and is made with Remi-European hair.
Carmen cewstgb@aol.com
Can you tell me about the Lacey light-how much it costs and how to get information aboutit/

you can email me at Tanya.Ogalesco@gmail.com
Becky-where do you get your wigs and tape? Are they full lace or only lace front? Can you put them in a ponytail?
My daughter applies her lace wig with super tape and has never had a problem with it coming off. Have you tried that with your lace wig?
Hello Again,
As a hairstylist, and doing many hair cuts and styles; the resent appearance of the Gripper in the hairpiece market has changed the way many clients are thinking about the vacuum piece. I just cut and styled another lady with a new Gripper and she was ecstatic about the security and the coolness of the Gripper. You may want to try this hair product.

Carmen West, Hairstylist
Hey there Carmen and thanks for the note. Can you e-mail some information about the gripper to me? kimberlymullenix@aol.com
I am interested in the Gripper too-
can you email me the informaton to
Tanya.ogalesco@gmail.com

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service