Let's all pledge today, When or if our hair grow back, we will stay at Alopecia World to always give support to those that need it. It's important that we stay, because it gives hope to others. I'v been reading about many of our sisters and brothers who's hair regrew and then it falls out again. We need to take a pledge today to stay and show up and Say" I've been Alopecia Free for one year or two years" I'm new here and I have not yet to read a story about someone who has been Alopecia free for over a year, and is here to just give support. If you sister or brother are here and I missed your profile, Thank you, for being here for us. I know when or if my hair return " I Angie J, promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope, but to see it" Take the pledge.

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

" I Georgia Van C, promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope, but to see it. I will always stand proud as an alopecian, practicing or nonpracticing :)"
As Georgia, for saying that. We all have options and no matter what I too am still proud. Thank you.
A wonderful idea!!
I Carolyn Ferrie ,promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope , but to see it.
I wrote a message a while ago thanking all on Alopecia World for all their support when I lost my hair back in 2009.I lost all of it bit by bit or should I say, dustpan by dustpan fulls.I was devastated and really depressed , thought I was going to have a breakdown until I found this site on here while searching about alopecia one day.Well, my hair grew back , was enough before Christmas last year 2009, that I could take off my wig for good, wasn't as much as I thought then but it was a lot more than I had all year and now this is January 2010 and my hair has grown back fully, had a couple spots that are now filled in also.So my friends there is hope, I prayed and kept my strength to fight it and not let it get to me but not until I joined this site and got the support I really needed to get through it all.My dermotologist gave me some meds to use and when I started it, what little hair I had growing back , started to fall out again.So I ditched that and used nothing only prayer and hope and a lady told me to massage my head to get the blood flowing in my scalp and see if that would help, I did, don't know if it helped or not,but my hair started to grow back and I haven't had any signs of losing it again yet, so hopefully it is back to stay.So I want to say to all of you on here that has alopecia, don't ever give up hope, keep your chin up and if it never comes back , you are all beautiful people anyway.Thanks to all and God Bless one and all.
Thank you Carolyn. so many people need to hear and see the hope. I thank for all the feels this way. I know when others read this from you they will be uplifted. I will continue to pray for you and others. We are blessed to have each other. Thank you.
I Laky promise to support this group even if my hair regrow or not....I'm still hoping it will regrow... for the v ery first time after 6-7 month I went for a hair cut today... Was very embarrassed to go to the salon... went to the mall and the salon was empty so walked in ,the stylist was such a nice young lady she made me feel very beautfiful ( even with a big spot at my nape ) sob sob......
TY we need you here. God is so good to surround us with each other. There is a lot of great people in the world, I'm so glad you had a a good day.
TY Laura and many of us hair or no hair will be here holding it down.
I pledge.
God bless,
Larry
Ty LB
Promise!!!
TY Kyle
i take the pledge aw has really helped me i lost my hair 20yrs ago and it grew back until 8mths ago so fingers crossed n luv 2 us all :D

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service