Carolyn Ferrie's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"A wonderful idea!! I Carolyn Ferrie ,promise to stay and support my sisters and brot…"

Carolyn Ferrie replied Jan 18, 2011 to Let's all take the pledge

97 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

"Thank you Thea, and all the best to you also.Take care"

Carolyn Ferrie replied Dec 5, 2009 to A Big Thank You

4 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Ferrie

"Thank you Lois, and a blessed Advent to you also!!!"

Carolyn Ferrie replied Dec 3, 2009 to A Big Thank You

4 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Ferrie

"HI , I have had pernacious anemia every since I can remember, I take B12 shots every…"

Carolyn Ferrie replied Oct 11, 2009 to How many people with AA, AT or AU are anemic?

9 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Me

"Really I don't understand why there isn't hardly any awareness of this disease, I ne…"

Carolyn Ferrie replied Sep 15, 2009 to Organizational Groups?

5 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Georgie

"Hi, Thats when mine started to grow back and I lost all of mine in about 3 months al…"

Carolyn Ferrie replied Aug 22, 2009 to Hair regrowth

12 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Destiny

"No, definately not, I would LOVE to have my hair back asap, but the more I read on t…"

Carolyn Ferrie replied Aug 4, 2009 to Am I the only person that wants my hair back?

27 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Ferrie

"Hi, Glad to hear it, I am having regrowth too now, this is my first time and I am ex…"

Carolyn Ferrie replied Aug 3, 2009 to Hair regrowth

12 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Destiny

"Hi Christine, I now know what can happen , I have reseached this disease long before…"

Carolyn Ferrie replied Jul 28, 2009 to Question About Minoxidil

24 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Thank you JefferySF, no he shouldn't have given me such high hopes and right now I h…"

Carolyn Ferrie replied Jul 27, 2009 to Question About Minoxidil

24 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service