Appears yes:

FDA-approved naltrexone, in a low dose, can normalize the immune system — helping those with HIV/AIDS, cancer, autoimmune diseases, and central nervous ...

What do you think? a

Views: 15988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Vicki. Please join my group LDN USERS. I started it to keep communication going regarding questions and benefits of LDN. Would be great to have you.
Hello. If you are interested in LDN please add me as a friend and join the group LDN USERS. It will be easier to comment and provide details within the group. Good luck!
LDN at 16 weeks!
Attachments:

Thats fantastic - all those baby hairs!  Really really good news!

I am really sering a difference in the thickness now. It is slow but progressing!

Please join my FB group if you are interested in the non-toxic drug, LDN.  I have posted a photo of her results after 16 weeks. Find the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/143543962732869/?hc_location=ufi

I was just diagnosed 3 months ago. My Dr.did blood work for thyroid, lupus but all my test were fine. They suggested the cortisone shots but I've read a lot of horror stories so I decided to go with the cream, only thing is, I keep getting new patches throughout my body. I am desperate to find something that will help me. I eat organic, I drink alkaline ph10 water, I don't eat red meat. On the weekend I was eating non organic, drinkingdrinking alcohol, i mean, this has been years.not sure why this is happeningoing now. Thank you for this info! I am going to ask my Dr for LDN
I think this is a good choice. I made a fb page to provide details and the insight of others who hAve LDN knowledge. It's called LDN and ALOPECIA.
Dear Pterese,

Can you tell me how much LdN you started with and give me some info about dosage please?
I asked my GP for LDN but because she is not familiar with this medicine Then I can give her some information so she can write out the right subscriptions. The pharmacy also do not know the amount for alopecia, they wrote me to start with the 0.25 drops..
Thanks in advance. (I have no facebook)
Hi Gon,I started ldn in February this year and doctor told me to start at 1.5ml and increase by 0.5ml every week until max dose of 4.5ml is reached,hope this helps.
Dear Kev,

Thanks so much for the info.
Let's hope and thumbs up for all of us :)
Cheers,
Gon
Hi Gon, I live in the Netherlands, I sent you à friend request. I have been using ldn for 3 months. We can email or whatsapp since you don't have fb. By now, I know a lot about ldn and how to obtain in nl. Just let me know.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service