Appears yes:

FDA-approved naltrexone, in a low dose, can normalize the immune system — helping those with HIV/AIDS, cancer, autoimmune diseases, and central nervous ...

What do you think? a

Views: 15988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have mine in liquid form by a pharmacist - where are you based?

Is there anyway you can have it shipped internationally?  You would really benefit from a true compounding pharmacy.  I have heard using water is less than ideal.  

Not anywhere even remotely close to the USA :P

Ok, I am based in the UK and I get my LDN from a pharmacist in Glasgow, Scotland.

I've been on LDN for 4 weeks now and I've decided to up my intake to 4mg. Eye lashes that I've had are still on their way out and quite fast. I've had no symptoms of any kind ( flu, throat infection etc ). Looks like my immunity is too high for my own good. Will keep y'all posted on the progress, if any.

I am on 3.5ml - no hair regrowth yet but it is helping with my aches and pains.  However my sleep now is terrible.  How you finding your sleep whilst on LDN? Also my eyes seem drier.

You can also take in the morning.  I have heard sleep improves after a few weeks...  

I read only in night you must take...no in morning 

Night is best, because of endorphin production.  But if sleep does not improve, morning is also ok.  There is information about this issue online.  

My sleep hasnt improved at all and I have been taking it for several weeks now.  The only downside of this medication.

And I sleep like a baby, better than I have in years! But if you check the FB site (Got E), one may suffer from anxiety, the other from fatigue. I suffered from nausea at 4.5mg, but now I am fine. Vicki, how is your hairloss now? Mine was very bad last 2 weeks, but today and yesterday it looks like it's a little bit less. It's still there, but not the strands that I've been pulling out for 10 days in a row. But with this disease, you'll never know if it'll stay like this. I am not getting enthousiastic yet. Today, I have an appointement for a wig. Kind of look forward to it.

How long have you been at 4.5?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service