Appears yes:

FDA-approved naltrexone, in a low dose, can normalize the immune system — helping those with HIV/AIDS, cancer, autoimmune diseases, and central nervous ...

What do you think? a

Views: 15988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldnt buy anything other than a registered pharmacy.  In the UK Dicksons Pharmacy dispenses LDN, I think in the States Skips Pharmacy is highly recommended.  

Thank you...noone tried the cream ? i read it's also in cream

http://www.ldnresearchtrust.org/sites/default/files/LDN%202015%20Fa...

You are progressing towards AU (Alopecia Universalis, complete loss of all body hair) Vicki, it sounds like you need Xeljanz. My hair started regrowing after one month on it. My scalp is now completely covered and I have my eyebrows and most of my upper lashes back. To read my background and see my regrowth pictures check out my discussion called "From Totally Bald to Regrowth in One Month." I will be posting new pictures next week after my doctors' visit.

What LDN is doing for my daughter at 14 weeks!

So the vellus hair is the result of 14 weeks on LDN? Has she ever experienced any spontaneous regrowth like this without any drugs? In any case, congratulations. I hope this continuous to work for her and she gets all of her hair back soon.

Hello.  She has never had regrowth before.  This is the first.  

I spoke to my naturopath yesterday about the massive hairloss after increasing to a higher dose. He said not to worry, as this is common in the first 2 weeks. He told me it's part of the detoxing progress and that the hairloss should stop soon.

Hey Y'all

I'd started LDN a few weeks back and ( I'm AU, but always had eye-lashes at least ). Just before the LDN, the lashes of my right eye started thinning. Once I started the LDN, the thinning sped up ( Now I have maybe 5 lashes :P ).

I'm really hoping to get my eye-lashes the least ( Previously I used to hope to have at least eyebrows, clearly that's asking too much ).

Very happy to hear your daugher's condition is improving, pterese. :D

What dose are you on now?  It is best to go up to 4.5 in .5 increments each week.  

Started at 1mg. I increased by 1mg.

3 Weeks later, I'm now at 3mg.

Adults usually stop at 4.5.  Are you doing liquid?

Yes Liquid, water to be exact. The pill doesn't really dissolve does it? There is usually a lot settled at the bottom. So every time I take it, I have to shake it a bit.

I'm not sure I know of a better way to do that ( And there are no compounding pharmacies in the country I live :) ).

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service