This year I will be attending my very first NAAF conference. I am so very excited; not only am I going to attend some great seminars but also meet friends that I have met here at Alopecia World.
I was wondering , how many of you are going & what are you are looking forward to the most?
For me, its two fold, first, as I said above meeting the many friends I have met here at Alopecia World in person & second, attending the many informative seminars & meeting fellow alopecians & their loved ones.
:)

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, I can't afford to go this year. Have better plans...
Oh, I'm so sorry you can't make it this year, but glad you have some better plans.
Perhaps next year we will meet.
Better plans than conference? No way!! haha :) Have fun!
Cool! Sounds fun.
I'm going! I get in on Wednesday. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Hey Angie, looking forward to meeting you.

I am really hoping Cheryl & R.J. Are going. To meet them in person & thank them for AW. :)
^^ Woo Hoo...my roomie! I cant wait to meet you Angie!!
Wow, this is going to be so much fun & way cool.
I hope that Cheryl & R.J. will be able to attend, I so want to meet them, thank them in person for this wonderful site, how do you thank someone for being a saving grace.
Okay - so Thursday or Friday works for me. My phone is 303-514-5066 which anyone can share! (Realtor...it's part of the life). I'll make whatever work so just keep me posted. Tallgirl - soooo bummed you are not going to be there. This is my first year going - didn't even think of going last year as I was just battling the hairloss in such a tough way...I'm really looking forward to going hairless for the FIRST TIME in front of others! Yeah for me!
Good on you Rebecca, what a great place to go ah natural. I will take your number down give a call once I'm settled in, then we can meet up :)
If I may what are your beautiful dogs names? They are gorgeous.
Hi lovely Pamela
Piper is my girl (white) and her brother is Bentley. They are (along with the husband of course) my true joy in life. Bad day - see the pups .. cruddy appt - kiss the pups...feeling bad about not having hair walk the pups!
Just makes life all the more beautiful! Do you have doggies? What kind??
Cannot wait to meet you in person.
Ah, lucky Piper & Bentley. Yes, my hubby & I have 2 Lab's, Brooke (black) & Kiki (short for Kekoa, chocolate) we call them the girls. Hey they are our girls, my Lil girlfriends, they have been with Mom ( me) through thick & thin. I love your analogy, so true, prue love.
I too can not wait to meet you in person.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service