After two years of battling diffuse AA, my derm has agreed to try squaric acid, however, he admits that he has never performed this treatment so I am going to be a guinea pig.  Not very comforting to say the least.  Could anyone please tell me what their doctors did to perform this treatment so I can have some idea if he is doing this correctly and what to expect.  Thanks for any advice.      

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks mj. What dose are you using, I am assuming your doctor prescribed it. I am confused as to whether you leave it on for 48 hours or shower it off after an hour. I would prefer to do it your way if that works. Do you use it on your brows?
I believe it was .05. And no, I never put it only brows because it would cause raised red spots where I painted it on. I put it on for an hour at a time only.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service