Question for full lace wig wearers. How frequently do you take shower with your wig on?

How frequently do you take shower with your wig on?

Views: 9625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, I am using lace wigs but water is not affecting my hair wigs. I purchased a best quality hair wigs. These looks more cool after shower.

http://www.wigsbycc.com/high-grade-synthetic-lace-wigs/

I like to wash my bonded system twice a week.
If I don't want to get it wet when I shower I wear a good shower cap. I also make sure to only wash the system with cool water, since warm or hot water can weaken the bond.
In case anyone is interested, I only use ELC Pure Olove shampoo and conditioner and then Loreal evercreme sulfate-free Deep Nourishing masque. To detangle when combing I use Matrix total results instacure leave-in treatment, Pro Gen nutrifuse leave-in conditioner, and for serious detangling: Unite 7-seconds condition leave-in detangler. All items can be found online. I use Amazon for the sprays and masque and Beauty Care Choices for the ELC Pure Olove products. Happy Hair styling!

Hi Nik4, I never take a shower with my wig on. It's more difficult for me to wash it thoroughly while wearing, so I will take it off and take it with me into the shower to wash it and bathe myself at the same time. I love my wigs. I only wear custom, real human hair wigs with breathable, secure wig caps. Hope this helps !!

I've worn mine occasionally in the shower, but it's usually if I am staying at someone's house and don't want to take my wig off. If I am in the privacy of my own home then I always take it off.

when i take shower, i don‘t wear my wig. generally, after i wear the wig 4-6 days, i will wash it. and till now, my wig keeps well. i bought this wig from http://www.ewigsau.com/. it is not expensive for me. 

Actually it is not necessary to wash a lace wig frequently, firstly a lace made wig is not easy to dirty, secondly you can just change different wigs to ensure that one wig will not be used for too many times in order to make it clean. Thirdly, some kinds of wigs are designed to avoid dirtying, it is also a good choice.

For more kinds of wigs and detailed information, please click here.

You can have more detailed information about wigs in Prettywighair ! E-mail me if you have more questions!

You can find cheap wigs in prettywighair.com!

Don't wash your full lace wigs just like our own hair on head! Our hair can regrow up! But the wigs do not!

I just wash it once a month or two months! It depends on the weather I guess. If I keep on my 

full lace wigs clean enough, I gonna put it carefully on my dressing table!

Just remember two things here:

1、 Don't treat it as your own real hair even it's a full lace wigs!

2、 Keep it dry  enough!

Hope my opinion can help you!

I never do this. I take off my wigs as soon as I get home so I give my head some "breathing time." Plus, I worry about it getting ruined in the shower. My wigs tangle enough as it is.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service