AlexMecer's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I have the wig now. The hair is beautiful and the cut is great, but the wefts at the…"

AlexMecer replied Dec 20, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"WOW, 43 years of having alopecia, that's amazing! How you can remember it since 43 y…"

AlexMecer replied Dec 18, 2015 to Hi! I'm New Here. How Many Of You Are "Out" With Your Alopecia?

17 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by LyndaM

"Use human hair wigs to make your hair look as a normal one"

AlexMecer replied Dec 18, 2015 to Supplements recommended for hair loss?

4 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Dawn

"Just use alcohol when your remove it. We have not had any problems with it fraying.…"

AlexMecer replied Dec 17, 2015 to How to protect swiss lace from fraying???

6 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by AlexMecer

"Use wigs to make your own hairstyle is also a special method"

AlexMecer replied Dec 15, 2015 to Mirena and Hair Loss

116 Dec 5, 2019
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"A colored wig can solve your problem!"

AlexMecer replied Dec 3, 2015 to Hair coloring for what hair I have?

14 Feb 28, 2019
Reply by Maria

"If you want wigs information, tell me and I will give you some suggestions! "

AlexMecer replied Dec 3, 2015 to Who is the best hairdresser for cutting/styling wigs in England, UK?

2 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by AlexMecer

"If you want some detailed information about how to take care of wigs, just let me kn…"

AlexMecer replied Dec 2, 2015 to What's a good conditioner for human hair wigs?

6 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Darling

"If you want to know more detailed information about wigs, let me know and I will giv…"

AlexMecer replied Dec 2, 2015 to Do you use glue or tape or nothing for your wig?

20 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"Hey man! I'd like you tell you thaht www.prettywighair.com are now providing wigs fo…"

AlexMecer replied Dec 1, 2015 to Men's wigs?

11 Dec 13, 2018
Reply by jennifer18231

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service