Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tallgirl,

I think this may be what was on Fox news last night, my husband called me upstairs to watch it, there was a woman on their who said she had Alopecia Areata, but now had a full head of hair??? They didn't go into enough detail of course, and my husband said "see Chris, you could have all your hair back in Two years" Suppose to be on market by then?? Well I said to my husband "my hair follicles are not dead, they are under attack" What is suppose to stop my T cells from just killing these hairs off too?  I would love to see a cure for this and grow my own hair back, but I need more info to get excited. What do you think?

Christine

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service