ATI-50001 is another selective JAK inhibitor being developed by Aclaris Therapeutics. 

Aclaris is developing and testing an oral and topical version called ATI-50002. The oral version is currently in phase 1 testing (12 patient test) and the topical is in pre-clinical testing (I believe this means they have "healthy" people using it to see if there are any adverse affects

relevant links

http://www.aclaristx.com/pipeline

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/10/31/884660/0/en/Aclar...

Please use this thread for any information you come across about ATI-50001 or ATI-50002 to help those of us obsessing over future treatment options :)

Views: 1857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad you’re doing well!

are you in the topical or oral trial?

Topical

how long did u have alopecia for

I’ve had Alopecia for 20 years. 

did  u have patchy? what type did u have

Yes. Patchy. I’ve shaved my head since I was 19. I wrote about my experiences in childhood Here .

Hey Zach, 

looking forward to reading your 3 month update :)

I just started phase 2 of the topical trial. When you used the topical did you have any tingling or effects from the medication?  Im only in week 1 of using it, but hopeful the tingling means I got the medicine and not the placebo. 

3 Month update -

Negative Side Effects:
No negative side effects.
Positive Side Effects:
Increased growth. Growth is very slow, but I'm still encouraged. Most of my head is covered with the peach fuzzy translucent white hairs. This is fuzzier than my head has been in over a decade. Usually when I would grow it out in the past ten years,there would always be significant bald spots. Right now, there is not.Because of that fact, I lean towards thinking I don't have a placebo.

Nice .... are you on topical or pill. When will study end and you lose the med?

Topical. Three months left in the study. 

Thank you for the comprehensive update! 

Please post again at the end of your trial or earlier if anything interesting happens 

Good luck!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service