Hey Sisters! We need to take a survey. A few of our sisters are feeling men are not attracted to bald women. I'm asking all bald women who have found love while sporting that breath taking, beautiful and bald head please be counted.

Brothers! If you met your woman while she was sporting that breathtaking, beautiful and bald head, please stand up and be counted.

Oh and PS, please let's remember there is a world outside of AW -- there are many who are not being counted.

So to my sisters and brothers; Heads Up! And let the truth be told.

Views: 4547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what a wonderful story PJ..I also felt the same the first time I went out to the stores bald. I still remember the day that I got my "Bald and Fabulous" tshirt made. As I walk out of the mall towards my car, wearing the shirt but also wearing my fedora. A couple of twenty-something girls stopped me to tell me I looked fantastic. It was a wonderful feeling.

I have been with my husband for 27 years and have been bald for about eight. He loves me and doesn't care that I am bald, he loves how soft my skin is and call me his hairless Chihuahua!
Thanks Lisa. when mates have been with each other for years and than one mates get alopecia. It's also a new journey for the non- alopecia mate. True love helps get them through it.
Thank you for this survey. I have stuggled with the concept of dating and being bald. I'ms so grateful for Alopecia World.
Any know of a single guy in the Detroit Metro area? It'd be super if he had alopecia too!!!
Your welcome Shelly. Did you join single and smooth,right here on AW. I don't know who's there, but check it out!.
I Met my boyfriend before I had alopecia. He said he loves me with or without hair. i wear a wig for work but if I keep it on at home he will say "what have you still got that on for?"
My boyfriend has never been fazed by my baldness! and my ex (my sons dad) once told me years after we had split up he had got a new girlfriend that he found it difficult sleeping next to his new girlfriend at first as she had her hair in his face all night lol! I have been with Gary for nearly 6 years and he has never had a problem with me whipping my hair off every night for bed .... he thinks me sleep caps are quite cool :o) xx

"he found it difficult sleeping next to his new girlfriend at first as she had her hair in his face all night lol"

I LOVE it--that is hilarious!!! :D

I met and married my husband as bald woman. I have NO doubts that men can be attracted to bald woman or vice versa. Even before meeting my husband, once I found my self-confidence, my look was getting attention.
Hello everyone!!!
Honestly, I have had alot of great experiences with the opposite sex during my time as a bald woman. I was bald when I met my first husband and he thought I rocked it. When I met my currnet, I wasn't entirely bald, I had a partial head of hair with a bunch of bald spots and he didn't turn away. :) I shaved my head shortly after we met and he loved it. When I do receive compliments, alot of them are from men... alot of them find it quite sexy!!
I was once told by a man.."I like a woman who is bold"...at a funeral a guy came to me and ask if I would mind if he kissed my head...then later came back and said "By the way, my name is.....My children's godfather, and close friend said that I was wearing it well...today, our friend said that he is trying to get his girlfried to do it cause she is having issues with her hair...and my husband shaves my head. My friend said that she admires my husband who did it....

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service