Shelly's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I did the injections for a VERY long time.  I decided to take a break and that's whe…"

Shelly replied Mar 23, 2016 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"This happens to me quite a bit.  Now I just accept it & inside I chuckle and thi…"

Shelly replied Mar 23, 2016 to Noticing people noticing

20 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by PetrinMunoz

"My dear you have NOTHING to worry about, you are gorgeous!!!  I think you wear bald…"

Shelly replied Jan 1, 2015 to Alopecia in college

33 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"I just started wearing a different everyday at work (high school science teacher) an…"

Shelly replied Mar 27, 2014 to A question of transparency - and summer wig suggestions?

39 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Susan

"I understand the roller coaster you're on.  Aloepcia is so individualized and unpred…"

Shelly replied Mar 2, 2014 to How to deal with setbacks when dealing with AA?

20 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Marsha Lampert MBA MS

"Mariana, It wasn't easy to strut out into the world "topless" (as I call it...the hu…"

Shelly replied Jan 7, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

"Thank you Lynda!!!v  I agree with you on everything.....I see alopecia as a gift/cha…"

Shelly replied Dec 26, 2013 to Merry, merry Christmas!

20 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Bety

"Amen to that!!! I SO agree that it gets easier with age....if they don't like me the…"

Shelly replied Apr 4, 2013 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

"This Is a topic that is very near and dear to my heart. I've been ready to date for…"

Shelly replied Apr 3, 2013 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

"Any know of a single guy in the Detroit Metro area? It'd be super if he had alopecia…"

Shelly replied Oct 12, 2011 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service