Hey Sisters! We need to take a survey. A few of our sisters are feeling men are not attracted to bald women. I'm asking all bald women who have found love while sporting that breath taking, beautiful and bald head please be counted.

Brothers! If you met your woman while she was sporting that breathtaking, beautiful and bald head, please stand up and be counted.

Oh and PS, please let's remember there is a world outside of AW -- there are many who are not being counted.

So to my sisters and brothers; Heads Up! And let the truth be told.

Views: 4547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here Here without hair!

my last Boyd didn't care when i told him, and i met him whilst wearing a wig. am currently single and going without a wig so will keep you posted! lol!

Thank you Jules!

*boyf not Boyd!!

Since one year I wear a wig, I can not find a boyfriend. I feel very unattractive, my femininity is at zero. I miss most of my eyelashes, the lack of hair can be reconciled, but the eyelashes or eyebrows it's worse. I feel very alone, I would like to meet someone new but they all look at me as a sick girl.

@ Inverso- I'm so sorry you're feeling unattractive right now. Maybe now is not the time to look for a boyfriend. Left up you're spirts, fall in love with self and let this be about you first. It is our self-confident that make us sexy and beautiful. It takes time, so don't beat on yourself. Don't be alone, reach out to self help groups, meetup groups right in your area and of cause groups right here at AW. Keep us posted Inverso

Don't sell yourself short! You're a beautiful girl wig no wig. If you are confident in your inner beauty and let it shine above superficial things like hair or eyebrows, a guy will be so drawn to it he won't even notice your outer beauty. You have to love yourself before anyone else will love you. Hang in there.

:-)

This Is a topic that is very near and dear to my heart. I've been ready to date for quite some time now, but felt paralyzed from the fear of the alopecia and having a wig fall off. Logically I know that if they can't see my real beauty then they aren't for me....enough already on the constant advice I was receiving.
I decided 2013 was going to be my year & I met someone on New Year's Eve and we dated for a while. He told me a story about women & how their real beauty is on the inside. This was my clue, to move forward be au natural and be intimate....it worked.
Shortly after that I met another person who I'm currently dating. Again, it was after they revealed women's true beauty is inside that I decided to talk about my alopecia. After sometime, we were out at a bar dancing & I decided to take my wig off & he danced with me, held me, etc. I asked him after if he was embarrassed to be seen dancing with a bald women & he said "no, not at all, why would I be"? How liberating is that!?! We've talked since then about me being bald & he said the bald ting is "your issue, not mine". So, what did I learn? The ball is my court, so I say, game on bald girl, lets play!!!

Wow! Thank you Shelly for sharing that story with us.

Angie, I'm 25.

This is a time, when I should have a husband, I'm dreaming about own children.

In Poland there aren't support groups for people with AU. I have no idea how many people are in Toruń with AA. I haven't met anyone like me. In Poland there aren't public and probes in this topic. Alopecian are sentenced for themselves.

Sister I must say that appreciating the beauty of a bald woman comes with time. My rare skin disease cost me my hair and though it's socially acceptable for men to rock the bald look, it was tough for a minute. Now that I'm older and realize we all as humans are trying to get use to our changing bodies I must say that sista's who rock the bald look are gorgeous.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service